Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Record Player

We are having a garage sale this weekend so I've been going through some old boxes. I found my record player and records in one of the boxes. The kids were so excited but mostly fascinated and very intrigued. I gave them a simple demonstration on how it worked and gave them some rules to follow. Lane had the workings figured out almost immediately. It was so fun to watch them figure it out and try all the knobs and such. They couldn't keep their hands off long enough to listen to a whole song. They would put a song on, dance, and then Lane would say, "it's too loud", just so he could go and turn it down. The record player is a big hit and I'm thrilled that they love it as much as I do.













Sorry for the half naked children. Lane doesn't like to wear clothes and Evie likes to do what Lane does.

1 comment:

jenica said...

half nekkie babies *sigh* too cute.