Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Playful Pause"

Scrolling through my blog roll, I was surprised to find my photo featured with the daily post at Shutter Sisters. It's always such a special treat for one of my images to be featured as the One Word Project photograph of the day, but this really takes the cake. How wonderful to have a fellow shutter sister reflect upon my photograph. I'm beyond thrilled!!!

Here is the link to the post
http://shuttersisters.squarespace.com/home/2009/10/1/playful-pause.html

On another note;
sorry for the absence of blog posts lately. Things have been busy for me as my photography business is taking off. I will be posting more often as I establish a more efficient work flow. Hope everyone is well and I'll be back soon with some more photos and videos of the babies.

No comments: