Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello everyone and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! After several rainy days today is full of sunshine and warm temperatures :) It's been awhile since my last post so I thought I'd share some highlights of our past week.


Lane had a ton of fun finger painting. He loved squeezing the paint out and mushing it between his fingers. He got a little carried away and starting painting his arms. His exploration was so worth the mess!

Lane enjoying an extra special treat, rainbow ice cream! He not only enjoyed the taste but also had fun pretending the ice cream was a microphone and was beat boxing. I love his imagination! I was very entertained.



Miss Evelyn Ann looking her cute self, she reminds be of Grandma Whitaker in this photo.


Lane trying out Mommy's new yellow shoes!

He couldn't get enough of spinning in this office chair. He would say "ittle faster mommy!" He was completely dizzy, his little eyes couldn't focus on anything. Lane thought this was so funny and continued to crack up!


Evelyn and I bundled up and went out into the rain to get some pictures of the blossoms with rain drops. She is such a little trooper, she didn't complain once.

And finally a little more St. Patrick's Day cheer. Now I wouldn't normally post a photo like this but since today is a holiday and Lane has Leprechauns on his head, I just can't resist. Hope everyone is enjoying their St. Patty's Day.

No comments: