Thursday, December 18, 2008

Setting Up Farm Animals

We went to the craft store yesterday to get a few gifts and Lane got a plastic tube full of farm animals. He loves these animals and has been carrying them around with him for the past two days. He loves to set them up (even on my leg) and count them. He even puts them on his school bus or fire truck and gives them a ride. And of course he has to take them with him when he takes a nap or goes to bed for the night. Yesterday he set these farm animals up and asked me to take a picture. I was thrilled that he asked and was thinking about a picture. So I ran and got my camera and took a picture. I love that Lane is thinking about pictures and also that he loved his animal set-up so much that he wanted a picture. He is so sweet!




No comments: