Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ten Things In Indiana

The day after Christmas we took a road trip to Indiana to visit family. Here are ten things that happened on this trip.

1. We met Avonlea Jane! She is the newest addition to the family at six weeks old. What a sweet little bundle...we were thrilled to meet her. It was also great to have all the great-grandchildren together. And to see Liv and David (Justin's cousins) since becoming new parents. We wish we had more time to spend with them.


2. We played Euchre and my team won. This is exciting to me because Euchre is obsolete here in Georgia. And me with my Michigander roots needed a little Euchre fix.
3. I learned something new about Brolin. He is very talented with words.
4. Everyone exchanged jokes in the kitchen. Well, I can never remember jokes so I just listened and laughed.
5. Lane and I took a walk.



6. We ate all kinds of food and snacks.
7. We drank wine.
8. Memaw shared some old photos. One in which she looks exactly like Evelyn.
9. We cherished our time with the family especially with Pawpaw.


10. We said goodbye. This was the hardest.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with our family.

No comments: