Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Project 365


Yesterday I started a new project.  I was a little apprehensive about starting it because the project will last a whole year.  The project is titled "Project 365" and I will take a photo everyday for a whole year.  And at the end of the year, I will have a whole year with each day documented in pictures.

I heard about this project through flickr, there are thousands of people doing it and their photos and stories inspired me to join.  I will be keeping all these photos in a set at my flickr website, if anyone is interested.  Here I've posted my "Day 1" photo.  I had a hard time choosing one, so I made a diptych.

Ok, so there's more.  We have scheduled a closing date on our new house for tomorrow at 2pm!!!  We are thrilled and full of excitement and joy...it's like being a kid again at Christmas time :)  We have much to do before we move, but we are planning on moving next weekend.  We are thrilled to be in our new home by Christmas day.  What a wonderful gift.

No comments: