Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Leaves are falling all around"








Earlier last week Evelyn, Lane and I were outside enjoying the perfect temperature, Georgia fall weather.   While we were outside I couldn't help but notice all the beautiful leaves around us.  I had brought my camera out to take some shots of the kids and I found myself photographing the leaves that surrounded us.  

Fall has always been my favorite season.  The air gets a little crisper and the leaves are consistently changing color and falling.  It's also a time to wear sweaters and make a special trip to the cider mill, two things I love to do.  Unfortunately Georgia doesn't have many cider mills, so this year I settled for a gallon of cider from Costco.  Doesn't nearly compare to the cider mill, next year I'll have to think of something better. Autumn in Georgia is a little different than in Michigan.  The leaves hang on a little bit longer here, just this week they have really started to fall.  I must admit one difference that I'm enjoying is the warmer weather, just this weekend it's dipped below 70.  I've come to realize that no matter what state I live in the fall always makes me feel warm and cozy.

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderfully breathtaking season!





No comments: