Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pawpaw, we will miss you.

Justin's grandfather, Pawpaw was diagnosed with an untreatable cancer last month. Last night at home while with his wife and mother, he passed away.

I am thankful for all my Pawpaw memories and all the time I've spent with him. He touched my heart and enriched my life. He was a wonderfully loving man that made his family a priority. Our thoughts and prayers are with our family. We will deeply miss Pawpaw and will keep his spirit alive in our hearts.

Standing proud with his grandson at our wedding.


A Proud Great Grandfather, the day Lane was born.


Five generations, now Justin in the same place Pawpaw sat in the earlier five generation photo.



Celebrating 50 years of marriage!


Holding his third great grandchild, Avonlea Jane.


Five Generations with Memaw, Travis, Liv and Avonlea



These are just a few of the many memories I cherish.

No comments: