Sunday, February 1, 2009

The One Word Project



I've decided to take part in the One Word Project, a monthly challenge presented by Shutter Sisters. Starting in February each month will have a word as its theme and the challenge is to shoot with that word in mind then upload your photos to the Shutter Sisters pool on flickr. We get to choose our own word for February and I chose Bliss.

bliss |blis|
noun
perfect happiness; great joy.

I chose bliss because I feel bliss everyday. Sometimes it's felt more than others but nonetheless it's present everyday in my life. How wonderful to dedicate a month to my blissful experiences and end up with tangible reminders of how blessed I truly am.

My images will be posted on my flickr page if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

ljm said...

Oh I love this idea...might just have to jump on the bandwagon!