Thursday, February 26, 2009

Preschool, Potty Training and Peek-a-Boo!



Over the past month I've been researching and scouting out preschools for Lane to attend this September. Today my search ended. I found a great school for our soon to be preschooler. The class is at a local church that offers classes in grades preK-fifth. This morning I had the opportunity to sit in on a class and tour the facilities. I'm happy with the place, people and curriculum. I feel the school is a good fit for Lane. He will have class two mornings per week. His day will consist of activities such as; phonics/writing, art/music, numbers, language development, story/game time and more! When I returned home and told Lane about his new school he said "preschool now." I love that he is so excited to go to school!

In potty training news...
I'm happy to say that Lane is consistently going on the potty and staying dry during the day. He wears a pull-up during nap time and bedtime, which will eventually be phased out. I'm so proud of him, he is doing a great job at this whole big boy business.

And finally here is Evie with a little fun...




PEEK-A-BOO!!!!

1 comment:

ljm said...

Wow, big steps. I'm so glad you found a preschool you like, that is big. How old is Lane?