Friday, November 21, 2008

A Few Things I'm Loving Right Now










One of the things I'm loving right now is that my children are still young enough to have that baby smell and have those super sweet dimply chubby hands.  My babies are just oozing sweetness.  I'm very lucky that Lane loves to hold my hand, just today he asked to hold my hand as we were going down the stairs.  I love holding his hand.  I'm also lucky that Evelyn lets me hold her often and I get to smell that sweet baby smell as I cuddle her up.  I'm loving that my children are still babies.

Another thing that I'm loving now is flickr.  I'm addicted to looking at pictures.  There are so many wonderful photographs out there and I just don't have the time to see them all.  I've gotten sucked in to looking at pictures several nights this week after the kids have gone to bed.  If it wasn't for Justin reminding me that I've been looking at pictures for awhile, who knows how long I'd be looking.

One last thing that I'm loving now are oatmeal raisin cookies from Costco.  Yesterday the kids and I went to Costco to get a few things.  While we were there we just happened to pass the cookies.  Of course Lane noticed all the cookies and baked goods and would not stop asking for a cookie.  So we went back to the baked goods and I let Lane choose some cookies to buy.  He really knows his cookies because he picked the world's most delicious store bought cookies. 
 
Just a few things I'm loving right now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: